Friday, November 7, 2014

Final Project Consideration

Human Trafficking

After doing some research, I now know how big this human trafficking project occurring now is. The industry brings in more money then Nike, Starbucks, and Google combined. I still can't wrap my mind around this statistic. It's completely absurd and I can't even begin to image that much money. It is truly disgusting what is taking place in not only other countries but in the United States. I definitely think that this is something that more people need to be more aware about. The more people that are aware the less abducting happens and then not only is the public informed on this uprising issue, but also this helps to prevent it. I would really like to look into this more and further my research into this business because it is really mind blowing to me. I would like to really be well educated on this subject and then, maybe one day in the future, be able to save even one persons life and prevent this from happening to one person. It happens to millions every year, but to be able to save a life by just being informed on this topic would be awesome.

 I think that our entire class should be educated on this topic because it could really pay off in the long run. Not only by my groups presentation but they should look into it for themselves because there is a lot more to it that cannot be described in a single presentation. Because of the reason outbreak in this industry, everyone should know about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment